About First Fight:
First Fight is a talent-driven, diverse creative company that specializes in storytelling through animation and design. Since 2016 we have been building a home for the world’s most talented dreamers, makers, and doers in a collaborative, ego-free culture that breeds partnership and creative ambition.Our goal is to help brands hit above their weight and our pride is making world- class work that leaves a mark.
First Fight is seeking experienced mid-level Project Manager for our downtown Detroit office. Qualified candidates will manage multiple projects simultaneously, working closely with our clients and First Fight's creative team. Successful candidates will possess strong project management skills, be familiar with current design, 2D and 3D animation production techniques, have the ability to control budgets and schedules. Candidates will also assist with day to day operations to ensure efficient workflow within the studio. As the first point of contact with our clients, candidates will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be well presented with a proven track record of exceptional client service.
- Minimum 4 years experience in this position in the field
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to multi-task and foresee upcoming production problems alongside their solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Slack and Harvest.
- Must be local to Detroit and its surrounding areas (Remote accepted with covid restrictions)
- $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Candidates should be fully vaccinated or at least have proof of negative Covid testing.